
日常交流、购物、旅行、就医……只要开口说英语,是不是就忍不住卡壳?明明单词都认识股票配资资讯门户,却不知道怎么自然表达?
今天整理了10大高频日常场景,共700句常用英语口语,每一句都配好中文翻译,简单好记、直接能用,不管是日常对话、出国出行,还是职场交流,都能轻松hold住!建议收藏起来,通勤、碎片时间跟着跟读,坚持一段时间,告别“哑巴英语”,交流零障碍!
PART1
01 日常交流
How's it going? —— 近况如何?Long time no see! —— 好久不见!What have you been up to? —— 你最近在忙什么?Could you do me a favor? —— 你能帮我个忙吗?That sounds great! —— 听起来不错!I'm just kidding. —— 我只是开玩笑。No worries! —— 别担心!/ 没关系!Let's keep in touch. —— 让我们保持联系。I'll get back to you soon. —— 我很快回复你。Take care! —— 保重!Nice day today, right? —— 今天天气不错对吧?How are you feeling lately? —— 你最近心情怎么样?I'm doing pretty well. —— 我过得挺不错的。Not too bad. —— 还过得去。I'm exhausted today. —— 我今天累坏了。What's new with you? —— 你最近有什么新鲜事?Nothing special. —— 没什么特别的。Please wait a moment. —— 请稍等片刻。Pardon me? —— 麻烦再说一遍?I totally understand. —— 我完全明白。I have no idea. —— 我一无所知。It doesn't matter. —— 没关系的。Congratulations to you! —— 恭喜你!Wish you good luck. —— 祝你好运。I miss you so much. —— 我特别想你。Have a nice weekend. —— 周末愉快。Sleep well tonight. —— 今晚睡个好觉。Let's hang out sometime. —— 有空一起出去玩吧。Are you free tomorrow? —— 你明天有空吗?I'm fully occupied now. —— 我现在忙得不可开交。Could you speak slowly? —— 你能说慢一点吗?I catch your meaning. —— 我听懂你的意思了。Don't be so nervous. —— 别这么紧张。Cheer up! Everything will be fine. —— 振作点,一切都会好起来。I appreciate your help. —— 十分感谢你的帮忙。It's my pleasure. —— 乐意效劳。Sorry to trouble you. —— 很抱歉打扰你。When will you be free? —— 你什么时候有空?Let's make an appointment. —— 我们约个时间吧。I prefer staying at home. —— 我更喜欢宅在家里。Do you like going out? —— 你喜欢出门散心吗?The time flies so fast. —— 时间过得真快。I almost forgot it. —— 我差点忘了这件事。Remind me later please. —— 稍后麻烦提醒我一下。That's my fault. —— 是我的错。Don't blame yourself. —— 别责怪自己了。I agree with your thought. —— 我认同你的想法。I hold a different view. —— 我持有不同看法。Let's talk it over calmly. —— 我们冷静商量一下。It's up to you. —— 由你来决定。Whatever you say. —— 都听你的。I have something to tell you. —— 我有事要跟你说。Keep it a secret please. —— 麻烦保密这件事。Don't spread it around. —— 不要四处宣扬。How did that happen? —— 事情怎么会变成这样?It is just a small matter. —— 这只是一件小事。Don't take it too seriously. —— 别太当真了。I feel a little bored. —— 我感觉有点无聊。Let's find something fun to do. —— 我们找点有趣的事做吧。What are you thinking about? —— 你在想什么呢?I'm lost in thought. —— 我陷入沉思了。You look in low spirits. —— 你看起来情绪低落。What makes you upset? —— 什么事让你不开心?Everything goes smoothly. —— 一切进展顺利。I will try my best. —— 我会拼尽全力。Don't give up easily. —— 不要轻易放弃。You can make it. —— 你一定可以做到。Thank you for comforting me. —— 谢谢你安慰我。We are good friends after all. —— 我们终究是好朋友。See you next time. —— 下次再见。PART2
02 购物消费
How much is this? —— 这个多少钱?Do you have this in a different size? —— 这款有其他尺码吗?Can I try this on? —— 我可以试穿一下吗?Do you accept credit cards? —— 你们接受信用卡支付吗?Is there a discount for this? —— 这有折扣吗?I’m just looking, thanks. —— 我只是随便看看,谢谢。Can I get a receipt, please? —— 请给我一张收据。This is too expensive. Do you have a cheaper one? —— 这太贵了,有便宜一点的吗?Can I return or exchange this? —— 这个可以退换吗?I’ll take it. —— 我要买这个。Where is the fitting room? —— 试衣间在哪里?This size fits me perfectly. —— 这个尺码我穿刚刚好。It is a little tight for me. —— 我穿起来有点紧。I need one size bigger. —— 我需要大一码的。What colors do you have available? —— 这款有哪些颜色?I prefer white style. —— 我更喜欢白色款式。Is this product in stock? —— 这款商品有现货吗?When will new goods arrive? —— 新品什么时候到货?Can you give me a better price? —— 能给我优惠一点吗?Can I get a group discount? —— 多买几件有团购价吗?The price is fixed here. —— 这里不讲价哦。Do you have promotional activities? —— 近期有促销活动吗?How long will the sale last? —— 打折活动持续多久?I want to buy some daily necessities. —— 我想买点生活用品。Please pack these things for me. —— 麻烦帮我把这些打包好。Do you provide free packaging bags? —— 有免费购物袋吗?I need a big shopping bag. —— 我需要一个大号购物袋。Can I pay by mobile phone? —— 可以手机扫码付款吗?We support cash payment only. —— 这里只支持现金支付。Please calculate the total price. —— 麻烦算一下总价。This style is out of fashion. —— 这款款式过时了。This design is very fashionable. —— 这个设计很潮流。What material is this made of? —— 这是什么材质制作的?Is it easy to clean? —— 这件东西好清洗吗?Does it have quality guarantee? —— 有质量保障吗?How long is the warranty period? —— 质保期限是多久?I want to buy gifts for my friends. —— 我想给朋友买礼物。Recommend some popular items please. —— 推荐几款热销商品吧。I don't like this style at all. —— 我一点都不喜欢这个款式。Show me another series please. —— 麻烦给我看看其他系列。Is there any preferential policy? —— 还有其他优惠政策吗?I will buy more if cheaper. —— 便宜点我就多买几件。This item is on clearance sale. —— 这件商品正在清仓处理。No refund for clearance goods. —— 清仓商品概不退换。I bought the wrong style yesterday. —— 我昨天买错款式了。I want to exchange it for another one. —— 我想换一款别的。The quality of this goods is poor. —— 这件商品质量不太好。Please refund my money directly. —— 麻烦直接给我退款。Where is the supermarket entrance? —— 超市入口在哪里?Which shelf puts fruits? —— 水果摆放在哪个货架?Fresh fruits are placed over there. —— 新鲜水果在那边摆放着。How much per kilogram? —— 这个一公斤多少钱?Choose some fresh vegetables for me. —— 帮我挑点新鲜蔬菜。Are these snacks delicious? —— 这些零食好吃吗?I need to buy some drinks. —— 我需要买几瓶饮品。Please weigh these goods. —— 麻烦称一下这些商品重量。I will settle accounts at the cashier. —— 我去收银台结账。Is there a membership discount? —— 办理会员有优惠吗?How to apply for store membership? —— 如何办理门店会员?Member price is much cheaper. —— 会员价划算很多。I just come to browse casually. —— 我只是过来随便逛逛。I will come again if I need it. —— 有需要我下次再来。This commodity is worth buying. —— 这件商品值得入手。Don't buy too many useless things. —— 别买太多无用之物。The service attitude here is great. —— 这里服务态度特别好。Thank you for your patient introduction. —— 谢谢你耐心讲解。Can I reserve this product? —— 我可以预定这件商品吗?I will pick it up tomorrow. —— 我明天过来取货。Do you deliver goods to home? —— 你们支持送货上门吗?The delivery fee is not expensive. —— 配送费用并不贵。PART3
03 餐厅用餐
Do you have a menu in English? —— 你们有英文菜单吗?I’d like to order, please. —— 我想点餐。What do you recommend? —— 你推荐什么?I’ll have the steak, please. —— 我要一份牛排。Can I have this without onions? —— 这个可以不要洋葱吗?Could you bring me some water, please? —— 请给我一杯水。Can we get the bill, please? —— 请给我们账单。Do you accept tips? —— 你们收小费吗?The food was delicious! —— 这道菜很好吃!Can I have a takeaway box? —— 我可以要一个打包盒吗?Reserve a table for two people. —— 预定一个两人餐桌。We want to sit near the window. —— 我们想坐在靠窗位置。Is there any empty seat available? —— 还有空余座位吗?Please lead us to our seats. —— 麻烦带我们入座。Give me a cup of hot tea first. —— 先给我来一杯热茶。I want a glass of pure juice. —— 我想要一杯纯果汁。Are there any vegetarian dishes? —— 店里有素菜吗?I am a vegetarian. —— 我是素食主义者。This dish is spicy or mild? —— 这道菜偏辣还是清淡?Please make it less salty. —— 麻烦做清淡一点少放盐。I don't eat sweet food. —— 我不吃甜食。Add more chili please. —— 麻烦多加点辣椒。How long will the meal be ready? —— 菜品大概多久能做好?Please serve our dishes faster. —— 麻烦上菜速度快一点。We are in a hurry now. —— 我们现在赶时间。The soup tastes extremely fresh. —— 这个汤味道十分鲜美。The meat is tender and juicy. —— 肉质鲜嫩汁水充足。This dish is too greasy for me. —— 这道菜吃着太油腻了。It tastes a little strange. —— 这个口感有点奇怪。Please replace this cold dish. —— 麻烦换掉这道凉掉的菜。We finished all the dishes. —— 我们把菜品都吃完了。Order some desserts after meals. —— 饭后点几份甜品吧。What desserts do you have here? —— 你们这里有什么甜品?I want a piece of cake. —— 我想要一块小蛋糕。Do you have seasonal fruits? —— 有应季水果拼盘吗?Is the beverage free refill? —— 饮品可以免费续杯吗?Please refill my glass of water. —— 麻烦帮我续一杯白开水。We want separate accounts. —— 我们想要分开结账。I pay all the consumption today. —— 今天所有消费我来买单。What is the total consumption? —— 一共消费了多少钱?Can I use dining coupons? —— 可以使用餐饮优惠券吗?There is no discount on set meals. —— 套餐不参与优惠活动。We have leftover food to pack. —— 我们有剩菜需要打包。Please give me some paper towels. —— 麻烦拿一些纸巾给我。Is there restroom in the restaurant? —— 餐厅里面有卫生间吗?Where is the washroom please? —— 请问洗手间在哪里?The dining environment is quiet. —— 用餐环境十分安静。This restaurant has a good reputation. —— 这家餐厅口碑很好。Many people come here for dinner. —— 很多人来这里就餐。We need to queue up for meals. —— 就餐需要排队等候。Do you have breakfast set meals? —— 有早餐套餐吗?I want simple breakfast food. —— 我想吃简单的早餐。How about your specialty snacks? —— 你们特色小吃味道如何?Try your signature dish please. —— 来一份你们的招牌菜。Children like this sweet snack. —— 小孩子都喜欢这款甜食。Is the food suitable for kids? —— 菜品适合小孩子食用吗?Please prepare baby tableware. —— 麻烦准备儿童餐具。We will come here again next time. —— 我们下次还会来这里就餐。Recommend this restaurant to friends. —— 把这家餐厅推荐给朋友。The serving speed is too slow. —— 上菜速度实在太慢了。Waiter, come here please. —— 服务员麻烦过来一下。There is foreign matter in the dish. —— 菜品里面出现异物了。I want to complain about this problem. —— 我想要反馈这个问题。Please solve this problem quickly. —— 请尽快处理这个问题。The portion of the dish is very sufficient. —— 菜品分量特别足。The price of food is very affordable. —— 菜品价格十分亲民。Business hours end at ten o'clock. —— 门店十点停止营业。We arrived just before closing. —— 我们赶在打烊前到店。Thank you for your warm reception. —— 感谢热情周到的招待。Wish your business more prosperous. —— 祝店里生意蒸蒸日上。PART4
04 出行旅行
Where is the nearest subway station? —— 最近的地铁站在哪里?How do I get to the airport? —— 我怎么去机场?Could you recommend some tourist attractions? —— 你能推荐一些旅游景点吗?Do you have a city map? —— 你有城市地图吗?I’d like to book a taxi. —— 我想预订一辆出租车。What time is the check-in? —— 什么时候可以办理入住?Do you have free Wi-Fi here? —— 这里有免费 Wi-Fi 吗?Can I leave my luggage here? —— 我可以把行李寄存在这里吗?How much is the entrance fee? —— 门票多少钱?I’m lost. Can you help me? —— 我迷路了,你能帮帮我吗?Which bus can reach the scenic spot? —— 坐哪路公交能到景点?How many stops are there ahead? —— 前方还有几站路程?Please remind me when arriving. —— 到站麻烦提醒我一下。The bus fare is very cheap. —— 公交出行车费很便宜。I want to take the high-speed rail. —— 我想要乘坐高铁出行。Where is the railway station? —— 火车站具体位置在哪?Can I buy tickets on the spot? —— 可以现场直接购票吗?Are there any remaining tickets? —— 还有剩余出行车票吗?I want to book a hotel room. —— 我想要预订酒店房间。Need a quiet single room. —— 需要一间安静的单人房。How much is the room charge per night? —— 房间一晚住宿费多少?Does the room include breakfast? —— 房间包含自助早餐吗?Can I check in ahead of time? —— 我可以提前办理入住吗?What time is check-out time? —— 退房时间是几点钟?Need hotel room cleaning service. —— 需要酒店打扫房间服务。The air conditioner in the room is broken. —— 房间空调出现故障了。Please send staff to repair it. —— 麻烦派人上门维修。I need to rent a car for traveling. —— 我想租车自驾游玩。What is the daily rental fee? —— 租车一天租金多少钱?Is driving license necessary? —— 租车需要出示驾驶证吗?Which scenic spots are worth visiting? —— 哪些景点值得前去游玩?Is this scenic spot open all year round? —— 这个景点全年开放吗?Need to make an appointment in advance? —— 需要提前预约入园吗?Can children enter for free? —— 小孩子可以免费入园吗?There are many tourists here on holidays. —— 节假日这里游客众多。Where is the local characteristic street? —— 本地特色老街在哪里?I want to buy local specialties. —— 我想买点当地特色特产。Is there a famous snack street nearby? —— 附近有名气小吃街吗?The local folk customs are very interesting. —— 当地民俗风情十分有趣。Take photos here is allowed. —— 这里允许拍照打卡。It is forbidden to take photos inside. —— 内部场地禁止拍照。How long does it take to visit fully? —— 完整游玩需要多长时间?The scenery here is breathtaking. —— 这里风景美不胜收。I like traveling around different cities. —— 我喜欢走遍各地旅行。The traffic here is very convenient. —— 这里的交通十分便利。It is easy to take a ride here. —— 在这里打车十分方便。Please take me to the city center. —— 麻烦载我去往市中心。How long does the journey take? —— 这段路程需要多久?Please drive at a steady speed. —— 麻烦平稳慢速行驶。I want to go to the shopping mall. —— 我打算前往大型商场。Where is the tourist service center? —— 游客服务中心在哪里?Can I get travel brochures here? —— 这里能领取游玩手册吗?Need to apply for travel visa. —— 需要办理出行旅游签证。What materials are needed for visa? —— 办理签证需要哪些资料?Travel insurance is very necessary. —— 购买旅行保险很有必要。I plan to travel for seven days. —— 我计划外出旅行七天。Make a simple travel plan. —— 制定一份简单旅行攻略。The weather here changes greatly. —— 这里天气变化幅度大。Need to prepare warm clothes. —— 需要提前备好保暖衣物。Is there any tourist group nearby? —— 附近有结伴旅游团吗?Can I join your travel team? —— 我可以加入你们旅行队伍吗?We travel together to keep safe. —— 结伴出行更加安全。I lost my travel luggage accidentally. —— 我不慎弄丢出行行李。Help me look for my lost luggage. —— 帮忙寻找遗失的行李。This city is very suitable for vacation. —— 这座城市很适合度假。Slow down and enjoy the journey. —— 放慢节奏享受旅途。Have you ever been to this city? —— 你曾经来过这座城市吗?I fall in love with this place. —— 我深深爱上这个地方。Record beautiful travel moments. —— 记录旅途美好瞬间。Wish you a pleasant journey. —— 祝你旅途一路顺遂。PART5
05 工作会议
Let’s get started. —— 让我们开始吧。Shall we move on to the next topic? —— 我们继续下一个话题好吗?What’s your opinion on this? —— 你对这个有什么看法?Could you clarify that, please? —— 你能解释一下吗?I completely agree with you. —— 我完全同意你的观点。Let's take a short break. —— 我们休息一下吧。I’ll get back to you on that. —— 我稍后回复你。We need to meet the deadline. —— 我们需要赶在截止日期前完成。Can we reschedule the meeting? —— 我们可以重新安排会议时间吗?Thanks for your time! —— 感谢你的时间!Welcome everyone to attend the meeting. —— 欢迎各位参会人员。Today's meeting has three themes. —— 本次会议共有三个议题。First of all, make a work summary. —— 首先进行工作汇总汇报。Report the progress of current projects. —— 汇报目前项目推进进度。There are some difficulties in the work. —— 工作开展遇到些许难题。Need team members to cooperate together. —— 需要团队成员携手配合。Who is responsible for this project? —— 这个项目由谁全权负责?I take charge of the follow-up work. —— 我负责后续对接工作。Put forward your valuable suggestions. —— 大家踊跃提出宝贵建议。I have different ideas to share. —— 我有不同想法想要分享。This plan needs further improvement. —— 这份方案还需进一步完善。Optimize the existing work process. —— 优化现有的工作流程。Reduce unnecessary working steps. —— 删减多余繁琐工作步骤。Improve overall work efficiency. —— 提升整体团队工作效率。This decision is very reasonable. —— 这项决策十分合理妥当。Vote to decide the final plan. —— 投票表决确定最终方案。Most people support this scheme. —— 多数人都支持这个方案。Arrange daily work tasks reasonably. —— 合理分配日常工作任务。Every employee should fulfill duties. —— 每位员工都要履行岗位职责。Strictly abide by company working rules. —— 严格遵守公司规章制度。The meeting will last for one hour. —— 本次会议时长一小时。Please keep quiet during the meeting. —— 会议期间请保持安静。Don't talk privately in the meeting. —— 开会期间不要私下交谈。Record key meeting content carefully. —— 认真记录会议重点内容。Sort out meeting minutes after ending. —— 会后整理完整会议纪要。Share meeting content with colleagues. —— 把会议内容同步给同事。Delay work progress will cause losses. —— 拖延进度会造成工作损失。Try to finish the task ahead of schedule. —— 尽量提前完成工作任务。Need to apply for more working funds. —— 需要申请更多工作经费。Control the cost of project operation. —— 把控项目运营整体成本。Communicate well with cooperative partners. —— 和合作方做好沟通对接。Maintain good long-term cooperation. —— 维系长久良好合作关系。This cooperation plan is very smooth. —— 本次合作方案进展顺利。Need to adjust the cooperation mode. —— 需要调整双方合作模式。I am not clear about this regulation. —— 我对这项规定不太清楚。Please explain the rules in detail. —— 麻烦详细讲解相关条例。The next meeting will be held next week. —— 下次会议定在下周开展。Confirm the specific meeting time. —— 确定精准的开会时间。Some colleagues are absent today. —— 今日有部分同事缺席会议。Make up the meeting content for them. —— 为缺席人员补传会议内容。Work pressure is relatively high recently. —— 近期工作压力比较大。Properly adjust working state. —— 及时调整自身工作状态。Learn professional working knowledge. —— 多多学习专业职场知识。Improve personal business ability. —— 提升个人综合业务能力。Set clear monthly work goals. —— 制定清晰的月度工作目标。Strive to complete all performance targets. —— 力争完成全部业绩指标。Praise colleagues with excellent performance. —— 表扬业绩出色的同事。Encourage everyone to make progress together. —— 鼓励大家共同进步成长。There is a deviation in work data. —— 工作数据出现些许偏差。Check and correct wrong data in time. —— 及时核查修正错误数据。Submit work reports before off duty. —— 下班之前上交工作报表。Sort out personal daily work content. —— 梳理个人每日工作内容。Team building activities will be held soon. —— 即将开展团队团建活动。Relax properly after busy work. —— 忙碌工作之余适当放松。Integrate into the team atmosphere actively. —— 主动融入团队集体氛围。Resolve internal team conflicts peacefully. —— 平和化解团队内部矛盾。Put collective interests in the first place. —— 将集体利益放在首位。All work arrangements are finalized. —— 所有工作安排全部敲定。Announce the official end of the meeting. —— 宣布本次会议正式结束。Go back to implement relevant work arrangements. —— 回去落实各项工作安排。PART6
06 医院就诊
I’d like to make an appointment with the doctor. —— 我想预约看医生。I’m not feeling well. —— 我感觉不舒服。I have a fever and a sore throat. —— 我发烧了,还有喉咙痛。How long have you been feeling this way? —— 你这种情况持续多久了?Do I need to take any tests? —— 我需要做检查吗?Is this medicine available without a prescription? —— 这种药不需要处方就能买到吗?How often should I take this medicine? —— 这种药多久吃一次?Are there any side effects? —— 有什么副作用吗?Do I need to come back for a follow-up? —— 我需要回来复查吗?Thank you, doctor. —— 谢谢医生。Where is the hospital registration office? —— 医院挂号处在哪里?I need to register for internal medicine. —— 我需要挂内科门诊号。Is there an expert clinic today? —— 今天有专家坐诊吗?How much is the registration fee? —— 门诊挂号费用是多少?Please arrange a doctor for me quickly. —— 麻烦尽快为我安排就诊医生。I feel dizzy and weak all over. —— 我头晕浑身浑身乏力。My stomach hurts badly these days. —— 我这几天胃部疼痛感强烈。I have a bad cough all the time. —— 我一直不停剧烈咳嗽。I can't sleep well at night. —— 我夜晚睡眠质量很差。I have no appetite for eating food. —— 我平日里没有任何食欲。My eyes are dry and sore recently. —— 我最近眼睛干涩发酸。I sprained my ankle accidentally. —— 我不小心扭伤了脚踝。Where is the emergency department? —— 急诊科室具体在哪里?This physical discomfort started three days ago. —— 身体不适从三天前开始。I took common medicine with no effect. —— 吃过普通药物毫无效果。Need to measure body temperature first. —— 首先需要测量体温。My blood pressure is a little high. —— 我的血压数值有点偏高。Check blood routine items please. —— 麻烦做一下血常规检查。Do I need to have a chest scan? —— 我需要做胸部拍片检查吗?These inspection items need empty stomach. —— 这些检查项目需要空腹。How long will the inspection result come out? —— 检查报告多久能出来?The test result shows no big problem. —— 检查结果显示并无大碍。What causes this physical symptom? —— 这种身体症状是什么原因导致?It is caused by excessive fatigue. —— 是过度劳累引发的不适。Need to receive infusion treatment? —— 需要进行输液治疗吗?Mild symptoms do not need infusion. —— 症状轻微无需输液治疗。Please prescribe some adjuvant drugs. —— 麻烦开具一些辅助调理药物。Take this medicine after meals. —— 这款药物需要饭后服用。Drink warm water when taking medicine. —— 服药期间多饮用温开水。Avoid spicy and stimulating food. —— 服药期间忌口辛辣刺激食物。Can I drink alcohol while taking medicine? —— 吃药期间可以饮酒吗?Drinking alcohol will affect curative effect. —— 饮酒会直接影响药效发挥。This medicine will make people sleepy. —— 这款药物容易让人犯困。Don't drive after taking this pill. —— 服用此药后切勿驾车出行。How many days of medicine do I need to take? —— 药物需要连续服用几天?Stop taking medicine after symptoms disappear. —— 症状消失即可停止用药。Regular re-examination is very necessary. —— 定时前来复查十分有必要。Come back for review in three days. —— 三天之后前来医院复查。Adjust medication dosage according to recovery. —— 根据恢复情况调整药量。Where is the hospital pharmacy? —— 医院药房在哪个位置?Can I buy traditional Chinese medicine here? —— 这里可以购买中药材吗?I want to recuperate with Chinese medicine. —— 我想要用中药调理身体。Long-term staying up late hurts health. —— 长期熬夜损害身体健康。Develop regular daily work and rest. —— 养成规律的日常作息习惯。Do more proper physical exercise. —— 平日里多做适度体育运动。Keep a peaceful and happy mood. —— 保持平和愉悦的好心情。Children often catch cold easily. —— 小孩子很容易反复感冒。Need to enhance children's immunity. —— 需要提升孩子自身免疫力。Is this vaccine suitable for kids? —— 这款疫苗适合儿童接种吗?Make an appointment for child vaccination. —— 预约带孩子前来接种疫苗。There are many people waiting for treatment. —— 等候就诊的患者人数很多。Need to wait in line for a long time. —— 需要排队等候很长时间。Can I use medical insurance here? —— 在这里可以使用医保报销吗?Most medical expenses can be reimbursed. —— 大部分医疗费用均可报销。Sort out medical expense bills well. —— 妥善整理好医疗消费单据。The hospital medical environment is clean. —— 医院就医环境干净整洁。Medical staff are very patient and gentle. —— 医护人员耐心又温和。Follow the doctor's professional advice. —— 遵从医生给出的专业医嘱。Recuperate well and recover soon. —— 好好休养早日恢复健康。Pay attention to physical health at ordinary times. —— 平日里多多留意身体健康。PART7
07 机场登机
Where is the check-in counter for this airline? —— 这家航空公司的值机柜台在哪里?Can I see your passport and ticket? —— 请出示您的护照和机票。Do you have any checked baggage? —— 您有托运行李吗?Your flight has been delayed. —— 您的航班延误了。Where is the boarding gate? —— 登机口在哪里?How long does it take to get through security? —— 通过安检大约需要多久?Can I bring this in my carry-on luggage? —— 这个可以随身携带吗?Is there free Wi-Fi at the airport? —— 机场有免费 Wi-Fi 吗?Could you help me with my luggage? —— 你能帮我拿一下行李吗?Enjoy your flight! —— 祝您旅途愉快!I want to handle self-service check-in. —— 我想要自助办理登机手续。Please help me choose a window seat. —— 麻烦帮我选一个靠窗座位。I prefer to sit in the aisle seat. —— 我更喜欢靠过道的座位。Can I change my reserved seat? —— 我可以更换预定好的座位吗?What is the weight limit for checked luggage? —— 托运行李重量限额是多少?My luggage exceeds the weight limit. —— 我的行李超出重量限制了。Need to pay extra overweight fees. —— 需要缴纳行李超重费用。Can I split the excess luggage? —— 超重行李可以分开托运吗?Prohibited items cannot be checked in. —— 违禁物品禁止办理托运。Liquid items have volume restrictions. —— 液体物品有容量携带限制。Please stick luggage tags well. —— 麻烦妥善贴好行李标识牌。Where is the domestic flight area? —— 国内航班候机区在哪里?The international departure hall is over there. —— 国际出发大厅在那边。My flight takes off in two hours. —— 我的航班两小时后起飞。Need to enter the waiting hall in advance. —— 需要提前进入候机大厅。Security check is being carried out intensively. —— 现在安检检查十分严格。Please take out electronic products in advance. —— 提前拿出随身电子产品。Take off your coat for security inspection. —— 脱下外套配合安检检查。Is this metal object allowed to carry? —— 这件金属物品可以携带吗?Please cooperate with the staff inspection. —— 请配合工作人员例行检查。The flight is announced to board now. —— 现已播报开始登机通知。Line up in order to board the plane. —— 有序排队依次登机。Priority boarding for the elderly and children. —— 老人小孩可以优先登机。Boarding pass must be kept properly. —— 登机牌一定要妥善保管。Where is my designated seat on the plane? —— 飞机上我的指定座位在哪?Please put your luggage in the cabinet. —— 请把行李放入上方储物柜。Adjust the seat backrest gently. —— 轻轻调整座椅靠背角度。Fasten your safety belt before takeoff. —— 起飞之前系好安全带。It is forbidden to use mobile phones during takeoff. —— 起飞期间禁止使用手机。Can I listen to music on the plane? —— 在飞机上可以听音乐吗?Flight meals will be delivered soon. —— 飞机餐很快就会派送。Do you have vegetarian flight meals? —— 有素食飞机餐可以选择吗?Need a cup of hot drink on the plane. —— 在飞机上需要一杯热饮。The flight will land soon. —— 本次航班即将降落目的地。Please tidy up personal belongings. —— 请整理好自身随身物品。Don't leave things on the plane. —— 切勿将物品遗落在飞机上。Where is the airport baggage claim? —— 机场行李提取处在哪里?Wait for the luggage to be delivered slowly. —— 静静等待行李传送带运出行李。I can't find my checked luggage. —— 我找不到自己托运的行李了。Help me check the luggage information. —— 帮忙核查一下行李相关信息。Is there a lounge in the airport? —— 机场里面有贵宾休息室吗?Can I rest in the lounge for free? —— 可以免费进入休息室休息吗?Buy some snacks in the airport shop. —— 在机场商铺购买一些零食。The goods in the airport are a little expensive. —— 机场内商品价格偏高。I need to exchange foreign currency at the airport. —— 我要在机场兑换外币。Flight delay due to bad weather. —— 航班因恶劣天气出现延误。How long will the delay last? —— 航班预计延误多长时间?Can I change to another flight? —— 我可以改签其他航班吗?Free ticket cancellation during flight delay. —— 航班延误可免费退票。Need to arrange accommodation for delayed passengers. —— 为延误旅客安排住宿。I will pick up people at the arrival hall. —— 我要去到达厅接机。Which exit is closer to the parking lot? —— 哪个出口靠近机场停车场?Airport shuttle bus is very convenient. —— 机场摆渡车出行很便捷。Take the airport bus to the urban area. —— 乘坐机场大巴前往市区。The airport service is thoughtful and comprehensive. —— 机场服务贴心又全面。Remind passengers of flight information regularly. —— 定时播报航班相关信息。Travel abroad needs to go through customs. —— 出国出行需要过海关。Declare personal carried goods actively. —— 主动申报个人随身物品。Wish you a smooth air trip. —— 祝你空中出行一路顺畅。Arrive safely at the destination on time. —— 准时平安抵达出行目的地。PART8
08 银行业务
I’d like to open a bank account. —— 我想开一个银行账户。What documents do I need to bring? —— 我需要带什么文件?I’d like to withdraw some money. —— 我想取一些钱。Can I deposit cash into my account? —— 我可以往账户里存现金吗?What’s the exchange rate for USD today? —— 今天美元的汇率是多少?I lost my bank card. What should I do? —— 我的银行卡丢了,该怎么办?Could you help me transfer money to another account? —— 你能帮我转账到另一个账户吗?What are the service fees for international transactions? —— 国际交易的手续费是多少?Can I get a printed statement of my account? —— 我可以打印一份账户对账单吗?Thank you for your assistance. —— 谢谢您的帮助。Which type of bank card do you recommend? —— 你推荐办理哪种银行卡?I want to apply for a savings bank card. —— 我想要办理一张储蓄卡。Is there any handling fee for card opening? —— 办理银行卡有工本费吗?Need to set a new payment password. —— 需要重新设置支付密码。Keep your bank card password secret well. —— 妥善保管好银行卡密码。Modify my original bank card password. —— 更改银行卡原本的密码。I forgot my bank card login password. —— 我忘记银行卡登录密码了。Help me retrieve my account password. —— 帮忙找回账户登录密码。How much cash do you want to withdraw? —— 你打算支取多少现金?I plan to withdraw five thousand yuan. —— 我准备支取五千元现金。The ATM has insufficient cash supply. —— 自助取款机现金不足。Go to the counter to handle withdrawal business. —— 前往柜台办理取款业务。Put all the spare cash into the card. —— 把闲置现金全部存入银行卡。Check the balance of my bank account. —— 查询一下我的账户余额。Recent account capital flow is very frequent. —— 近期账户资金流动频繁。I want to make a fixed deposit. —— 我想要办理定期存款业务。What is the current fixed deposit interest rate? —— 当下定期存款利率是多少?Choose a one-year fixed deposit term. —— 选择一年期定期存款期限。Can fixed deposit be withdrawn in advance? —— 定期存款可以提前支取吗?Early withdrawal will reduce interest income. —— 提前支取会减少利息收益。Transfer money to relatives' accounts. —— 转账资金到亲友账户之中。Please confirm the recipient's account number. —— 请核对收款方银行卡号。Is the cross-bank transfer arrived instantly? —— 跨行转账可以实时到账吗?How long does cross-regional transfer take? —— 异地转账需要多久到账?Cancel the wrong transfer record in time. —— 及时撤销错误转账订单。Need to handle mobile banking activation. —— 需要开通手机银行功能。Mobile banking transfers are more convenient. —— 手机银行转账更加便捷。Close the unused old bank account. —— 注销不再使用的旧银行账户。Go through the account cancellation formalities. —— 办理完整的销户手续。Sort out all account related information. —— 整理全部账户相关资料。Need to exchange euros for travel use. —— 兑换欧元以备出行使用。Check the real-time foreign currency exchange rate. —— 查看外币实时兑换汇率。Is there a limit on foreign currency exchange amount? —— 外币兑换有额度限制吗?Apply for a multi-currency bank card. —— 申请一张多币种银行卡。My bank card is locked mistakenly. —— 我的银行卡不慎被冻结了。Help me unlock the frozen bank card. —— 帮忙解除银行卡冻结状态。Report the lost bank card to freeze funds. —— 银行卡挂失冻结账户资金。Reissue a new bank card after loss reporting. —— 挂失之后补办全新银行卡。The original card account information remains unchanged. —— 原卡账户信息保持不变。Apply for bank credit card business. —— 申请银行信用卡相关业务。What are the credit card application conditions? —— 信用卡申请需要什么条件?Check credit card bill repayment date. —— 查询信用卡账单还款日。Handle credit card installment repayment. —— 办理信用卡分期还款业务。Overdue repayment will affect personal credit. —— 逾期还款影响个人征信。Print the capital flow record of half a year. —— 打印半年之内的资金流水。Account statement is used for loan handling. —— 账户流水用于办理贷款。Consult personal loan application conditions. —— 咨询个人贷款申请条件。Understand the loan monthly repayment amount. —— 了解贷款每月还款金额。The bank working window is temporarily suspended. —— 银行业务窗口暂时暂停服务。Wait in line to handle financial business. —— 排队等候办理金融业务。Fill in the business handling form carefully. —— 认真填写业务办理单据。Check the filled information repeatedly. —— 反复核对填写好的信息。The staff handles business efficiently. —— 工作人员办理业务效率很高。The bank business hall environment is tidy. —— 银行营业厅环境整洁有序。Learn more about bank financial products. —— 多了解银行理财相关产品。Choose low-risk and stable financial management projects. —— 选择低风险稳健理财项目。Rational planning personal daily savings. —— 合理规划个人日常储蓄。Do a good job in personal capital management. —— 做好个人资金统筹管理。Abide by all bank business handling rules. —— 遵守各项银行业务办理规则。Complete the business handling smoothly. —— 顺利完成所有业务办理。PART9
09 社交聚会
1. It’s nice to meet you! —— 很高兴认识你!
2. Where are you from? —— 你来自哪里?
3. What do you do for a living? —— 你是做什么工作的?
4. How do you know the host? —— 你是怎么认识主办方的?
5. Would you like a drink? —— 你想喝点什么吗?
6. I love your outfit! —— 我喜欢你的穿搭!
7. This place has a great atmosphere. —— 这里的氛围很好。
8. Let’s exchange contact information. —— 我们交换一下联系方式吧。
9. Do you come here often? —— 你经常来这里吗?
10. Hope to see you again soon! —— 希望很快再见到你!
11. It's my great honor to attend the party. —— 很荣幸能够参加这场聚会。
12. All guests present are very friendly. —— 在场所有宾客都十分友善。
13. Let me introduce myself briefly. —— 我简单做一下自我介绍。
14. I am engaged in cultural and creative work. —— 我从事文创相关工作。
15. I usually like quiet leisure ways. —— 我平日里偏爱安静休闲方式。
16. What hobbies do you have in daily life? —— 你日常生活中有什么爱好?
17. I am fond of listening to soft music. —— 我喜欢听舒缓的音乐。
18. Do you like watching movies in your spare time? —— 你空闲时喜欢看电影吗?
19. I often go hiking with my friends on weekends. —— 我周末经常和朋友去徒步。
20. Your hairstyle is very fashionable. —— 你的发型很时髦。
21. This necklace matches your dress perfectly. —— 这条项链和你的裙子太搭了。
22. You have a very warm smile. —— 你的笑容很温暖。
23. I heard you are good at cooking. —— 我听说你很会做饭。
24. Can you share some cooking tips with me? —— 你能和我分享一些烹饪技巧吗?
25. The host prepared a lot of delicious food. —— 主办方准备了很多美味的食物。
26. This cake tastes as good as it looks. —— 这个蛋糕颜值和口感都在线。
27. Would you like to try this snack? —— 你想尝尝这个小吃吗?
28. I don’t drink alcohol. Can I have a juice instead? —— 我不喝酒,能给我来杯果汁吗?
29. How long have you known each other? —— 你们认识多久了?
30. We have been good friends for five years. —— 我们已经是五年的好朋友了。
31. What a wonderful party it is! —— 这真是一场很棒的聚会!
32. I haven’t attended such an interesting party for a long time. —— 我好久没参加过这么有趣的聚会了。
33. Can we take a group photo together? —— 我们可以一起拍张合影吗?
34. Could you help us take a photo? —— 你能帮我们拍张照吗?
35. Let’s stand closer to each other. —— 我们站得近一点吧。
36. Do you mind if I sit here? —— 我坐在这里你介意吗?
37. Not at all. Please sit down. —— 一点也不介意,请坐。
38. What’s your favorite type of music? —— 你最喜欢哪种类型的音乐?
39. I prefer pop music and light music. —— 我更喜欢流行音乐和轻音乐。
40. Have you been to any interesting parties before? —— 你以前参加过什么有趣的聚会吗?
41. I once attended a themed party about movies. —— 我曾经参加过一场电影主题的聚会。
42. That sounds really interesting. —— 听起来真的很有趣。
43. Will there be any performances at the party? —— 聚会上会有表演吗?
44. Yes, some guests will sing and dance later. —— 有的,稍后会有一些宾客唱歌跳舞。
45. I’m looking forward to their performances. —— 我很期待他们的表演。
46. Do you want to dance with me? —— 你愿意和我一起跳舞吗?
47. I’d love to, but I’m not very good at dancing. —— 我很乐意,但我不太会跳舞。
48. It doesn’t matter. Just follow my lead. —— 没关系,跟着我来就好。
49. Your dance moves are very graceful. —— 你的舞姿很优雅。
50. Thank you for your compliment. —— 谢谢你的夸奖。
51. I’m a little nervous to talk in front of so many people. —— 在这么多人面前说话我有点紧张。
52. Take it easy. Everyone here is very nice. —— 放轻松,这里的每个人都很友善。
53. What do you think of this party’s theme? —— 你觉得这场聚会的主题怎么样?
54. It’s very creative and unique. —— 很有创意,也很特别。
55. I brought a small gift for the host. —— 我给主办方带了一份小礼物。
56. That’s very thoughtful of you. —— 你想得真周到。
57. When will the party end? —— 聚会什么时候结束?
58. It will end around ten o’clock in the evening. —— 大概晚上十点钟结束。
59. I need to leave a little early. I have to go to work tomorrow. —— 我得稍微早点走,明天还要上班。
60. It’s okay. Don’t forget to keep in touch. —— 没关系,别忘了保持联系。
61. I had a great time tonight. Thank you for inviting me. —— 我今晚玩得很开心,谢谢你的邀请。
62. You’re welcome. I’m glad you enjoyed it. —— 不客气,很高兴你玩得愉快。
63. Do you often hold such parties? —— 你们经常举办这样的聚会吗?
64. We hold it once every three months. —— 我们每三个月举办一次。
65. Can I bring my friend to the next party? —— 下次聚会我能带我朋友来吗?
66. Of course. The more, the merrier. —— 当然可以,人越多越热闹。
67. I met many interesting people at this party. —— 我在这场聚会上认识了很多有趣的人。
68. Me too. It’s a great chance to make new friends. —— 我也是,这是个结交新朋友的好机会。
69. Let’s have dinner together sometime after the party. —— 聚会结束后,我们找个时间一起吃晚饭吧。
70. That’s a good idea. I’ll contact you later. —— 好主意,我稍后联系你。
PART10
10 紧急情况
1. Help! I need assistance! —— 救命!我需要帮助!
2. Call the police! —— 叫警察!
3. I need an ambulance! —— 我需要救护车!
4. Where is the nearest hospital? —— 最近的医院在哪里?
5. I lost my passport. —— 我的护照丢了。
6. My wallet has been stolen. —— 我的钱包被偷了。
7. Can you help me find my way back? —— 你能帮我找到回去的路吗?
8. I’m locked out of my hotel room. —— 我被锁在酒店房间外了。
9. I need to report a crime. —— 我要报案。
10. Stay calm, and follow my instructions. —— 保持冷静,听从我的指示。
11. There’s a fire! Call the fire department! —— 着火了!快叫消防部门!
12. Someone is hurt badly! —— 有人受重伤了!
13. I can’t breathe! —— 我喘不上气了!
14. My phone is dead. Can I borrow yours? —— 我的手机没电了,能借你的用一下吗?
15. I’ve been in a car accident. —— 我出车祸了。
16. Please send help immediately. —— 请立即派人来帮忙。
17. I’m lost in the forest. —— 我在森林里迷路了。
18. There’s a stranger following me. —— 有陌生人跟着我。
19. I left my child in the car by mistake. —— 我不小心把孩子留在车里了。
20. The elevator is stuck. —— 电梯卡住了。
21. I spilled hot water on myself. —— 我把热水洒在自己身上了。
22. Do you have a first-aid kit? —— 你有急救包吗?
23. I cut my hand and it’s bleeding. —— 我割到手了,一直在流血。
24. My dog is missing. Have you seen it? —— 我的狗不见了,你见过它吗?
25. The water pipe is broken and leaking. —— 水管破了,一直在漏水。
26. I smell gas. There might be a gas leak. —— 我闻到煤气味了,可能有煤气泄漏。
27. Can you tell me the emergency number here? —— 你能告诉我这里的紧急电话吗?
28. I’m having a heart attack. —— 我心脏病发作了。
29. Someone is breaking into the house! —— 有人闯进房子里了!
30. I lost my luggage at the airport. —— 我的行李在机场丢了。
31. My credit card was stolen. I need to cancel it. —— 我的信用卡被偷了,我需要挂失。
32. I’m allergic to this food. —— 我对这种食物过敏。
33. The bridge is collapsing! —— 桥要塌了!
34. I’m stuck in the mud. —— 我陷在泥里了。
35. Please help me carry this injured person. —— 请帮我抬一下这个受伤的人。
36. I can’t find my way to the hotel. —— 我找不到回酒店的路了。
37. There’s a snake in my room! —— 我房间里有一条蛇!
38. My car ran out of gas. —— 我的车没油了。
39. I’m being followed by a suspicious person. —— 我被一个可疑的人跟踪了。
40. The power is out. —— 停电了。
41. I fell down the stairs and hurt my leg. —— 我从楼梯上摔下来,伤到腿了。
42. Can you call a taxi for me? I’m in an emergency. —— 你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?我有急事。
43. I lost my phone. Can you help me locate it? —— 我的手机丢了,你能帮我定位一下吗?
44. There’s a flood coming! —— 洪水要来了!
45. I’m choking! —— 我呛到了!
46. My friend is unconscious. —— 我的朋友晕倒了。
47. I left my keys in the house. —— 我把钥匙忘在房子里了。
48. There’s a riot nearby. —— 附近发生暴乱了。
49. I’m having a panic attack. —— 我恐慌发作了。
50. Can you help me find a police station? —— 你能帮我找一下警察局吗?
51. My bike was stolen. —— 我的自行车被偷了。
52. I spilled chemicals on my clothes. —— 我把化学品洒在衣服上了。
53. The train is delayed due to an emergency. —— 因为紧急情况,火车晚点了。
54. I’m lost and don’t have a map. —— 我迷路了,而且没有地图。
55. Someone is drowning! —— 有人溺水了!
56. I need to find a pharmacy quickly. —— 我需要尽快找到一家药店。
57. My laptop was stolen. —— 我的笔记本电脑被偷了。
58. The door is broken and I can’t get out. —— 门坏了,我出不去了。
59. I’m having a headache so bad. —— 我头痛得厉害。
60. Can you help me translate this to the police? —— 你能帮我把这句话翻译给警察听吗?
61. There’s a bomb threat! —— 有炸弹威胁!
62. I lost my ID card. —— 我的身份证丢了。
63. My cat is stuck in a tree. —— 我的猫卡在树上了。
64. The road is blocked by an accident. —— 道路被事故堵住了。
65. I’m out of water and food. —— 我没有水和食物了。
66. I was attacked by a dog. —— 我被狗袭击了。
67. Can you help me call my family? —— 你能帮我给家人打个电话吗?
68. The building is shaking. It might be an earthquake. —— 大楼在摇晃,可能是地震了。
69. I lost my travel documents. —— 我的旅行证件丢了。
70. Thank you for saving me! —— 谢谢你救了我!
以上10大场景、700句高频英语口语,涵盖日常出行、社交、应急等各类刚需场景,句式简洁易懂、实用性强,无需死记硬背,日常多跟读、多运用,就能轻松应对各类英文沟通场景。
建议收藏备用,无论是出国旅行、日常社交,还是突发紧急情况,都能快速找到对应句式股票配资资讯门户,轻松实现英文无障碍交流,助力大家打破语言壁垒,自信开口!
富通优配提示:文章来自网络,不代表本站观点。